Join Our Team
Haygrove School is a popular 11-16 mixed school in the beautiful county of Somerset with a reputation for excellent academic results, good standards of behaviour and a caring and inclusive environment.
For vacancies at Haygrove School and all other schools within the Quantock Education Trust, and for details of the application process, please visit our Quantock Education Trust Vacancies page.
If you have any questions about any of the vacancies advertised on the Trust, or would like to speak to someone about working at Haygrove School, please contact the HR Department on email: QETrecruitment@quantockedtrust.co.uk or Tel: 01278 455531
Why choose to work at Haygrove?
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in 2016, our outstanding GCSE results are amongst the best in the county with 69% achieving five A* to C GCSEs, including English and Maths.
- These are exciting times for Haygrove School. We are now entering an exciting phase in the school’s history, as we have now had confirmation of a new build, which will have significant impact on the quality of our accommodation and the learning environment.
- As a Multi Academy Trust, we are well positioned to recruit and develop high quality teachers who aspire to be expert practitioners working across a Trust and potentially taking on leadership responsibilities.
- We work closely with several Higher Education establishments in the South West and local teaching alliances in order to ensure top quality training opportunities and accredited courses, in addition to our annual in-house programme of personalised training.
- We have an open-culture and treat others with respect and fairness. We work together to meet the common need, share ideas, collaborate effectively for the benefit of the school and build relationships with colleagues and the community. We expect you to be committed to quality in everything you do.
- We are committed to on-going 'in-house' investment to meet the professional needs of all our staff. Our programmes of Induction and Continuous Professional Development reflect our determination to demonstrate at all times the highest quality of care and professionalism in all aspects of our work.
- We welcome diversity amongst our staff and seek to ensure that all candidates for employment are treated fairly. We are an employer that is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity.
Working within the Quantock Education Trust (QET) offers:
- A personalised professional development programme.
- An inspirational staff team who willingly support each other.
- A caring ethos that inspires success for all.
- Well motivated and enthusiastic learners.
- A wide range of extra-curricular activities.
- A full programme of induction and support for new staff.
- A culture of high expectation and professional standards.
The Quantock Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer. The QET is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Early applications are encouraged. We reserve the right to close a vacancy early should we feel able to appoint an appropriate candidate.