Exams and Revision
Year 11 November Mock Exam Timetable
Click here to see the Mock Exam Timetable for November 2023.
Our guide for the November mock exams can be found here. This booklet outlines what students will be assessed on during the upcoming assessment week, as well as how they will be assessed and the resources available to help them prepare.
Year 11 Parents' Evening Presentation and Introduction to GCSE Pod
- 2 How to Support Your Child Using GCSE Pod
- 3 Parent Quick Start Guide
- 4 Quiz Your Child
- 6 Parents Guide
- 7 Maths Parents Presentation 2023
- 8 Year 11 GCSE Maths Support Opportunities 2023
Help to Support your Child through their Exams
Academic Writing Assembly Presentation
Links to a wide range of Revision Strategy resources including support for dyslexic learners.
The Schools Health and Resilience Education Project (SHARE) have produced a series of resources to help young people to prepare and deal with the stress of exams.
- DEAL Coping strategies for exam stress
- Exam Stress Resources
- SHARE Exam Stress Booklet
- SHARE Newsletter Edition-8-march-2019- 003
- Stress Management Worksheet Example
- IFC NE Assessments Sep 2023
- IFC Preparing to sit your exams
- IFC Privacy Notice Sep 2022
- IFC Social Media
- IFC Written Examinations Sep 2023
- Unauthorised Items Poster Sep 2022 - latest
- Using Calculators
- Warning to Candidates Poster Sep 2021 - latest