As an inclusive, forward thinking school that embraces the latest advances in education and care for children, we value our history as a learning community. Haygrove School was established in 1973 and is located on the former site of Dr Morgan’s Grammar School on Durleigh Road, Bridgwater. Dr Morgan’s philanthropic act of bestowing a school upon our community in 1723 is an excellent example of how we can ‘make a positive impact on society’.
In 2011 Haygrove School became an Academy. More recently we became the founding member of the Quantock Education Trust (formerly the Haygrove Academy Trust), with two partner primary schools joining in 2019 - Spaxton C of E Primary School and Stogursey C of E Primary School. This relationship has helped all schools develop a collaborative approach towards school improvement and sustainable communities. The success of this model encouraged Sexey's School to join the trust in 2021.