Haygrove School is a popular 11-16 mixed school in the beautiful county of Somerset with a reputation for excellent academic results, good standards of behaviour and a caring and inclusive environment.
Why choose to work at Haygrove?
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in 2016, our outstanding GCSE results are amongst the best in the county with 69% achieving five A* to C GCSEs, including English and Maths.
- These are exciting times for Haygrove School. We are now entering an exciting phase in the school’s history, as we have now had confirmation of a new build, which will have significant impact on the quality of our accommodation and the learning environment.
- As a Multi Academy Trust we are well positioned to recruit and develop high quality teachers who aspire to be expert practitioners working across a Trust and potentially taking on leadership responsibilities.
- We work closely with several Higher Education establishments in the South West and local teaching alliances in order to ensure top quality training opportunities and accredited courses, in addition to our annual in-house programme of personalised training.
- We have an open-culture and treat others with respect and fairness. We work together to meet the common need, share ideas, collaborate effectively for the benefit of the school and build relationships with colleagues and the community. We expect you to be committed to quality in everything you do.
- We are committed to on-going 'in-house' investment to meet the professional needs of all our staff. Our programmes of Induction and Continuous Professional Development reflect our determination to demonstrate at all times the highest quality of care and professionalism in all aspects of our work.
- We welcome diversity amongst our staff and seek to ensure that all candidates for employment are treated fairly. We are an employer that is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity.
For vacancies with other Quantock Education Trust schools, please visit the Quantock Education Trust Vacancies page.
Working at Haygrove offers:
- A personalised professional development programme.
- An inspirational staff team who willingly support each other.
- A caring ethos that inspires success for all.
- Well motivated and enthusiastic learners.
- A wide range of extra-curricular activities.
- A full programme of induction and support for new staff.
- A culture of high expectation and professional standards.
Haygrove School is an equal opportunities employer. Haygrove School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
If you have any questions about any of the vacancies advertised below, or would like to speak to someone about working at Haygrove School please contact:
Mrs Julie North, H.R. Manager on 01278 455531 or email@example.com
Early applications are encouraged. We reserve the right to close a vacancy early should we feel able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Teacher of Maths (Maternity Cover) wef January 2021
Full-Time, Qualified Teachers Pay Scale
Deadline: noon on 2 November 2020 / Interview date: TBC (w/c 9 November 2020)
We are seeking an enthusiastic, inspirational Teacher of Maths to join our Maths Department as Maternity Cover from January 2021. Further information can be found within the links below.
SUPPORT STAFF VACANCIES
Maths Teaching Assistant
Salary: Actual Salary £15,394 per annum (based on full-time equivalent Grade 13)
Hours: 35 hours per week (Mon-Friday), Term time plus one week (39 working weeks) Working Hours 08:30-4.15pm Mon-Thu and 08:30-3:00pm Fridays
Deadline: noon on 1 November 2020 / Interview w/c 9 November 2020
We are seeking a committed and dynamic Teaching Assistant to work within the Maths Department to deliver a variety of intervention strategies, via class, 1:1 and group sessions, to enable students to fulfil their full potential and prepare for their GCSE examinations.
Examination Invigilator/Reader and Scribe
Required for 2020 Exams. No closing date, we are accepting applications throughout the year.
Salary: £9.20 per hour (including holiday supplement)
Quantock Education Trust Vacancies
Click here to find out about opportunities with our multi-academy trust.