- Our long awaited new main builiding is completed and we welcome students and staff to their new classrooms, offices and communal areas. Click here for news report.
- The Elliott Block is refurbished and is now home to all ICT teaching facilities.
- We were able to welcome both new and returning students into our refurbished School Reception. With a more 'customer-friendly' reception counter and a larger seating area for visitors, we hope that this newly-designed place will provide guests with a welcoming first impression of our school.
- Our new Music Centre was offically opened by Mr John Hoare. The new facility provides specially designed classrooms and music practice rooms for our popular music curriculum and wide range of extra-currciular music provision.
- We opened the doors to new English and Mathematics departments in the centre of the school site, and newly refurbished offices for some of our Support Services.
- Our Modern Foreign Languages Centre was extended with the opening of the Yew Wah-Haygrove International Friendship Centre, a purpose built two-classroom space with additional ICT facilities and kitchen area.
- A new Library
- A large dedicated Learning Support Suite
- A new Art and Design Department that includes dedicated art and textiles classrooms, a purpose-built photography facility and an Apple Mac suite
- Two fully-equipped Food Technology Kitchens/Classrooms